My Life In Books


In my mission to create content that isn't just reviews I'm embarking on some semi-regular book tag posts. 

I found this book tag on Dreamland Book Blog and got inspired to complete it to let people know a bit more about me through books. Feel free to complete it yourself and tag me when you share it!

1. Find a book for each of your initials

J - Just One Day by Gayle Forman
H - Harry Potter and the Cursed Child 
S - Stolen by Lucy Christopher

2. Count your age along the bookshelf: What book is it?

Three Wishes by Liane Moriarty.


3. Pick a book set in your city/country?

I'm pretty sure the only book set in the UK on my bookshelf is The Magic Toyshop by Angela Carter. Most of my books are elsewhere and I read a lot of American fiction...


4. Pick a book that represents a destination you'd love to travel to.

Winter In Madrid by C J Sanson represents my desire to go to Madrid but I want to go everywhere really. 


5. Pick a book that's your favourite colour.

I like lots of colours and the more colourful the book cover the better! Here's The Sun Is Also A Star by Nicola Yoon.


6. Which book do you have the fondest memories of?

The Harry Potter series, I suppose because it's one of the only books from my childhood which I'd continue to re-read now.

7. Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?

I struggle to enjoy classics because a lot of the time I find them dull and hard to connect with. In particular, Jane Eyre is on my shelf and I'm proud I finished that but it was a challenge to drag myself through it. The movie adaptations aren't much better.


8. Which book in your TBR pile will give you the biggest accomplishment when you finish it?

Gone With The Wind by Margaret Mitchell which I have to read for university. It's over 1,000 pages and I plan on getting cracking with it on Monday. Wish me luck...


If you've read this far then you are officially tagged! 

Love, Jess

2 comments:

  1. Love Harry Potter 😍 liked Gone with the wind and the follow up. Over for a wee visit from Book connectors.

    Lainy http://www.alwaysreading.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking out my post :) And yes, I am definitely re-reading the whole Harry Potter series this year!!

      Delete

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com